This agreement is concluded between the owner of the Internet trading website www.kristalupasaule.lv IK "Vērtību maiņa", registration No. 40002113689, registered on August 19, 2005, legal address: Rūjienas iela 9 - 3, Rīga, LV-1009, (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase www.kristalupasaule.lv internet trading site. The distance agreement applies to all orders and purchases made on the www.kristalupasaule.lv internet sales website. The Buyer orders, buys and pays, but the Seller delivers and sells - stones, crystals, jewelery, design elements - (hereinafter the Goods in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement). The Buyer orders the Goods by filling in the relevant order form on the Seller's website www.kristalupasaule.lv When placing the order, the Buyer undertakes to indicate the exact information, i.e. name, surname, delivery address and his contact information and clicking on the field "Order". The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the order confirmation by writing an e-mail to [email protected] The Buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. Ordering the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Agreement for the delivery of the ordered Product and for the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. Personal data relating to the delivery of the goods shall not be transferred to a third party.
The Seller delivers the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer in accordance with the delivery tariffs. The Buyer shall pay the shipping costs and the Goods together before receiving the confirmation and delivery of the Goods from the Seller. The delivery price is included in the invoice. The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes the orders: within one day from the receipt of the order. The Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order is not accepted. Order picking starts when the money is transferred to the Seller's account. The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal included in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputes, upon receipt of the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, name of the product and other relevant parameters). In case the Goods are assembled inaccurately, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days, using the return code and filling in the return form. Delivery costs in the above case shall be borne by the Seller. We will send the withdrawal form to e-mail! If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions must be taken into account:
1. The returned Product must not have been used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Goods has deteriorated and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer is not entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
2. The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
3. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, in that case he must contact the Seller by e-mail [email protected] The Buyer receives a withdrawal form from the Seller, which is filled in and sent to the Seller to the above-mentioned e-mail.
4. The Buyer can get more detailed information about what is a distance contract and the right of withdrawal at the following website address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
5. The Seller shall transfer the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the bank account specified by the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Product specified in the withdrawal form in the Seller's warehouse (Rūjienas Street 9 - 3, Riga, LV-1009) based on the Buyer's refusal.
The average delivery time is 2 (two) to 6 (six) working days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery times may change depending on the Seller's special terms and availability of the Product in stock. Payment for the Product is made by the Buyer in the online store www.kristalupasaule.lv with a credit card in the PayPal system (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron) or by transfer to the IK "Vērtību maiņa" account number indicated in the prepayment invoice. All delivery costs are covered by the Buyer. This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of [email protected] The Buyer confirms that he has read the provisions of this Agreement and undertakes to observe and comply with them. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the provisions of this Agreement at any time.